Assign Resources to Products
Resources are documents you can assign to your profile to better present your company. It can be a brochure, PDF, video, image, or any other type of document you believe provides customers with a better understanding of your company, products, or the services you offer.
Aside from Adding Resources to Your Profile, you can add resources to your products as well. Follow the steps below to learn how:
1. Go to Online Store on the application navigation and click Resources on the left navigation.
2. Click the Add Resource button on the top right corner of the screen.
3. This will open a pop-up window where you need to upload a File and Select the Resource Category.
You have the option to display the same resource on your profile in (for the partner profile) or the channel profile (if the seller has a channel created), by clicking the Display in Profile button.
4. After creating the resource, click on it.
Clicking on the resource takes you to the page where you can see the resource URL, File Type, and File Size. You can also change the Resource Type, Select or Deselect to Display in Profile, and you can Delete the resource altogether.
5. Scrolling down you can find the Product Assignment section where you have all your products listed.
You can select specific products to have the resource assigned to them, or you can choose to Assign or Unassign to all.
The products with resources assigned to them will be shown in Shop as below: